Surfside Estates is in the town of Beverly Beach.
The Beverly Beach Town Hall is a short distance across the street.
Beverly Beach is bordered to the north by the unincorporated community of Painters Hill and to the south by the city of Flagler Beach.
Surfside Estates, and the town of Beverly Beach, are both bordered to the west by the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) – specifically, the Matanzas River.
The eastern border of Beverly Beach is the Atlantic Ocean.
Florida State Road A1A passes through our local towns – leading south towards Daytona Beach and north towards St. Augustine. Both are beautiful, peaceful drives.
Our county is Flagler County and its county seat is the city of Bunnell, Florida.
Flagler Beach is a beautiful beachside community with long stretches of pristine beaches, a variety of appealing restaurants, cute shops, and a long fishing pier.
- The city of Palm Coast is 10 miles to our north and west.
- The city of Ormond Beach is 10 miles south.
- Daytona Beach and the world-famous Daytona International Speedway are 30 miles south.
- The historic and active city of St. Augustine is 30 miles north.
- The city of Orlando is about 80 to 90 miles away.
- Jacksonville is 40 miles further north than St. Augustine, for a total distance of about 70 miles from Surfside Estates.
- Flagler County Airport – 10 miles.
- Daytona Beach International Airport – 33 miles south.
- Orlando Sanford International Airport – 70 miles.
- Jacksonville International Airport – 85 miles north.
- Orlando International Airport – 100 miles.
Our central location makes it possible to take the kids to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World – all in about an hour and half. NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, with its interactive simulators and jaw-dropping encounters, is about the same distance. For popular attractions closer to home, consider:
- Flagler Beach Historic Museum. Experience history from the Stone Age to the Space Age at this quaint, local history & natural history museum. Nearby in downtown Flagler Beach. Ask them about their Downtown Walking Tour!
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure. 12 scenic miles north of us. Enjoy the Dolphin Encounters or go to learn about our local marine life and habitats. Parking for beach access is also available.
News & Weather