We’re proud of our community here at Surfside Estates and happy, that in addition to living by the Atlantic Ocean, that we have so many amenities making life here fun, easy, and enjoyable.
As you review the many things we have to offer, remember: Our share owners pay no lot rent, and the low monthly association fee is only $140 per month, per residence.
Along our Intracoastal Waterfront
We have a beautiful, long, waterfront park along the Matanzas River – with a gazebo, outdoor grill, horseshoe pit, picnic tables, and benches.
A recently-built watercraft rack, right by the waterfront, allows convenient storage for your kayaks, canoes, and small boats. A launch spot with a tiny ramp and beach area for getting your craft in the water makes it quick and easy to get going.
Two covered, lit, piers on the Intracoastal, are designed for fishing – and have benches and chairs if you just want to sit and watch and enjoy a beverage while large yachts, dolphins, and the occasional manatee passes by.
At the Clubhouse
Our large, two-story, completely renovated, fully-owned clubhouse building houses the Surfide Estates office, exercise room, community bulletin board, and bathrooms on the ground-level. Stairs, and an elevator, take you to the 2nd-floor clubhouse facilities, and rooftop deck. Adjacent to the clubhouse is the pool area, two shuffleball courts, and a bike rack.
Here are some Clubhouse details:
- Our 24-hour exercise room is comfortably air-conditioned and has cable TV to make your time pass quicker. Get your workout with the free weights and bench, exercise balls, Nautilus NS 700 weight-stack multi-gym, Paramount Fitnessline center, ElliptiMill, stationary bikes and treadmills.
- The pool area has a large heated year-round swimming pool, a big sun deck with chairs and tables and umbrellas, a shower, nearby rest rooms, and a wheelchair ramp.
- The large roof-top observation deck is accessible by elevator; has a large U-shaped bar, and bar stools; and bench seating with tables, as well. It’s the perfect spot to read a book; have a drink; do your sudoku; and to view the beach, sunrises, sunsets, holiday fireworks, and rocket launches!
- The large 2nd-floor banquet room is used for meetings, dining functions, games and cards, bingo, Wii bowling, and many other social club events. Residents may reserve this room. A collapsible pocket wall allows the room to be divided into two halves.
- Also within or adjacent to the banquet room, are:
- a large-screen projection television system with a modern sound system that’s used for movies and cable TV
- a library with lots of books, puzzles, and magazines; and free Wi-Fi access
- two pool tables and a ping-pong table – and the necessary equipment
- and a modern and fully equipped kitchen.
Surfside Estates residents also benefit from:
- the Atlantic Ocean and a great beach just across the street
- a convenience store just across the street too
- basic-Cable TV (provided free)
- home lawncare (typically weekly or every 2 weeks depending on the season)
- professional landscaping of common community areas
- twice-a-week garbage pickup and once-a-week recycling pickup
- an adjacent fee-based storage lot for recreational vehicles
- and a social club that organizes many Activities.